Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
hey guys.

so I had this brain storm to do a press release for my domain auctions in 4.cn and stumbled on PRNewswire. sent them an email and done. but started to poke around on their main site and way at the bottom I saw

"Become a Publishing Partner"

you know me. always curious fat bastard. checked it out.

and WOW WOW WOW! I always wondered how some blog sites look so profession and got their content.

did they hire expensive content writers? some of their content looked so professional and seemed "expensive"

I always thought "no way I could ever do THAT.I'd GO BROKE!"

wouldn't you know it? IT'S FREE?

here's a direct link below.

http://www.prnewswire.com/contact-us/prnewswire-partners/

so for anyone who has ever wanted to create a "set it and forget it" blog news site where you can earn money from ads but thought you didn't have the budget to pay someone to do all the news content?

well here you go!

you have two options

Option 1 is they give you a copy and paste option (I don't like this one as you don't have much option to add your own ads so you can make money.

or

Option 2 is their XML code which is an RSS feed of all their content.

best part? you can even choose the topic of each feed. from sports to fashion to entertainment to business. etc etc.

AMAZING!!!!! right?

well there you go. Mission accomplished.

and I bet if you use a site like

similarsites.com and input that link I gave you above you could find other similar sites like this that also offers free content like this.

all you need now is an RSS feed mixer and you are GOLDEN.
Fresh content daily and it's free to use.

Throw in some "in content ads" like from

Outbrain.com
or
Taboola
or
Content.ad

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back