NameSilo

.com Holiday.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello.

I didn't know Holiday.com was sold privately. What's the estimate you believe it sold for?

I don't like the new design. Overall, it’s easy to navigate for the tech savvy individual. But, it is going to be difficult to navigate for the average user. What do you think about Holiday.com?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
High $xxx,xxx no way!!!!!

•••
I'll say mid/high 7 figure domain name.

•••
•••
why you say no way? are you owner of holiday.com
It was supposed to go to auction at over $20 million. It surely sold for at least 7 figures.

•••
@Azwanasban I wish I was the current owner of Holiday.com. Holiday.com is an ultra premium domain name. Holiday is an universal term,especially in the UK. It's highly unlikely the old owner let it go for high 6 figures.

•••
@Azwanasban I wish I was the current owner of Holiday.com. Holiday.com is an ultra premium domain name. Holiday is an universal term,especially in the UK. It's highly unlikely the old owner let it go for high 6 figures.

best of luck to you. I guess it's not supposed to be mid 6 figure .. if it occurs, it is shocking news for .com

•••
I talked to my cousin last month,she lives in the UK. She's going to Bermuda for her Holiday for a month. Holiday,everybody in the UK don't say vacation they say Holiday.com

•••
•••
•••
In the UK we use the term "holiday" over vacation, so there is definitely a market. Would expect a seven figure pricetag.

•••
•••
if holiday.com $xxx.xxx, then holoday same value?lol, i m joking!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Sure it was worth high 7 figure mark..!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back