Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimaldi7

Grimaldi DomainsUpgraded Member
Impact
Hey Guys,

I just luckily snapped this dropped domain (HOLDERSHIP.COM) ,obviously it is a one word dictionary Domain name.
Holdership ,Ownership ,Shareholders... Etc

Worth anything?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hi, nice single word domain. Good spot!

Not sure on value though but there will be some on this. You will certainly make more than you paid :)

Not sure on how it would be used.

•••
Hi, nice single word domain. Good spot!

Not sure on value though but there will be some on this. You will certainly make more than you paid :)

Not sure on how it would be used.

Hey Ollie, Thank you for your feedback and response.
I guess it could be used as a Real Estate Directory though ? What do you think about that?

•••
•••
I guess it could be used as a Real Estate Directory though ?

Its a very specific legal term and its not so common in Real Estate.
So I cant see it as a Real Estate Directory.

Its more related to commercial papers and accounts.
Take a look at promissory notes, cheques, bank accounts.
Also, be aware of distinction between "owner" and "holder".

Nice domain, good luck! :)

•••
Its a very specific legal term and its not so common in Real Estate.
So I cant see it as a Real Estate Directory.

Its more related to commercial papers and accounts.
Take a look at promissory notes, cheques, bank accounts.
Also, be aware of distinction between "owner" and "holder".

Nice domain, good luck! :)
Thank you Dominique for your feedback , How much do you think I should list it for though?

•••
Thank you Dominique for your feedback , How much do you think I should list it for though?

I dont know. Its hard to evaluate.
But I would keep it as long as I can. Dont rush to sell it.

Some experienced domainer can give you a better advice.

•••
Thank you Dominique ,you've been very helpful

•••
May be a one word... but it is an extremely obscure one word, at least in the US English. I would not personally any premium for a name like this.

Don't get me wrong, it is a good name, just not super premium.

•••
•••
•••
A holder is someone who is legally in possession of a paper for which they are entitled money in exchange, such as a check, holdership being the act of being in possession of such a paper, a bit like the word possessing. I'm not sure how it could be used for a site but perhaps a legal info site, but looking at Trends it is not a word that gets searched for much at all. Thinking outside the box, how about a fulfillment service, as they hold and then ship.

•••
A holder is someone who is legally in possession of a paper for which they are entitled money in exchange, such as a check, holdership being the act of being in possession of such a paper, a bit like the word possessing. I'm not sure how it could be used for a site but perhaps a legal info site, but looking at Trends it is not a word that gets searched for much at all. Thinking outside the box, how about a fulfillment service, as they hold and then ship.
Thank you Kieran ,a fulfillment service might be a good idea

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back