Dynadot

advice Hold or let go

NameSilo
Watch

Moneygoddy

Established Member
Impact
Hi I have a Furniture.ph domain.

not a Philippines citizen but I know USD conversion rate is quite high. I am getting $5k offer atm, would you sell it for that considering its one word name or would you hold?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If its $5k USD, sell it quick.

•••
If its $5k USD, sell it quick.
thanks yes it is, I'm quite tempted to do it but then think I am rushing. I'll wait for few other opinions.

•••
•••
I would sell it. Unless, you know .ph market and are confident you will get more in the future, have you gotten offers in the past?

Last edited:
•••
If it was you who paid low xxx for it in March and now a few months later you have a 5k offer on the table then either counter or accept a very nice ROI in a very short space of time......

•••
I would sell it. Unless, you know .ph market and are confident you will get more in the future, have you gotten offers in the past?

Yes I have got few offers but they were around 2k range.
If it was you who paid low xxx for it in March and now a few months later you have a 5k offer on the table then either counter or accept a very nice ROI in a very short space of time......

it was me lol, yea I guess I'll accept it and see how soon its a done deal, just wondering how you get to know the price it was previously sold for?

Last edited:
•••

it was me lol, yea I guess I'll accept it and see how soon its a done deal, just wondering how you get to know the price it was previously sold for?
Namebio

•••
•••
Good offer, If you in need of money take it without any second thought otherwise counter offer little more.

I own
floor
trek
and few more one words

•••
Looks like a good offer to me....

•••
Certainly no expert in .ph, but from looking at the .ph sales on NameBio, and the current bids on names at the dot ph registry auction site, it seems like a reasonable price, even for the very strong name.
I would accept it and hope it sells. Best wishes,
Bob

•••
•••

Congratulations! If you don't mind me asking, how were you able to receive so many offers for your domain; were you advertising in various marketplaces, or did the sellers reach out to you on their own?

Last edited:
•••
Thanks guys, the domain is now sold :D

Congratulations! If you don't mind me asking, how were you able to receive so many offers for your domain; were you advertising in various marketplaces, or did the sellers reach out to you on their own?

Apparently I have been only getting offers on few of my domains out of 200+, this was one of them and the offer came on EPIK, no special marketing. :)

•••
take it and run.jpg

•••
Back