NameSilo

Hola NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rahulmajgaonkar

Established Member
Impact
Hello Everyone!
It's Rahul here, this community looks like the exact place where I need to be . Hope to see you'll in this business :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hola!!! Hello!!! Aloha!!!

Welcome!

•••
How can I sell my domains in a proper manner without avoiding the rules ?
I currently want to sell GoogleGuitar.com

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
g'day Rahul and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
How can I sell my domains in a proper manner without avoiding the rules ?
I currently want to sell GoogleGuitar.com
Just read over the Marketplace section of the rules and watch how auctions are run.

•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros..Stop buying domains and start reading this forum until you gain knowledge about this industry. Your domain seems a trademark one

•••
Hello Everyone!
It's Rahul here, this community looks like the exact place where I need to be . Hope to see you'll in this business :)
Hola Namepro (aka professional place for domain discussions). You are right, and welcome to NP and domaining world

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Search this forum for the term "trademark" and you will find all the relevant conversations to reflect on why trademarked domain name is an issue. After a similar experience I had to make myself aware of terms like cyber-squattting, C&D, bad faith, UDRP, WIPO and hundred others. This is how I knew that domaining has a serious legal aspect.

Goodluck.
WELCOME TO NAMEPROS

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello Rahul

Welcome to NamePros!! I would drop GoogleGuitar.com. Read read and read some more, its not a get rich quick scheme. Good luck

•••
Hello Rahul :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
Very warm welcome to NamePros, Rahul :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back