Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

"Hola" from Spain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jersey

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi to all,

This is my firts message in NamePros.
My english is not very good but I will try to be understood.

I hope you help me if I get lost :lol:

Regards.
Jersey
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hola señor Jersey :)

Welcome to NamePros!

Don't worry about your english, I'm sure you'll be understood :D

Have a nice stay,

Drakewla
 
0
•••
Hey Jersey

Welcome to NamePros, have a great time here :wave:
 
0
•••
Hey Jersey!
Welcome to NamePros!

We'll sure help you in any matter :)
 
0
•••
Thank you very much. Happy to see nice people in this board.

I hope I can help you in the near future.

Regards.
Jersey
 
0
•••
Welcome, nice to meet you :hi:
 
0
•••
Hello jersey, welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
Hello Jersey, :wave:
Welcome to NamePros!!!
Enjoy your staying. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back