Niv Hachmon

Established Member
Impact
Hoiam.com

Hosting i am

How much do you think its worth?

Thank you all ! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At first glance, it's worth about as much as you paid for it or maybe even less.

Looks like it's a first (and maybe last) name, but I don't want to encourage you to spam random people asking if they want it.

If you had whoiam.com, it might be a different story.

•••
Do u thing i can sell it for 50$?

Ho - hosting
Iam

On estibot its worth 950$

•••
Hosting I am doesn't mean anything

•••
What do u think about mine2get.com
And do u think i can sell hoiam for 30-50$?

•••
They are both worth 0 to me

•••
•••
Common English words and phrases like MyIdentity.com. Short, pronounceable domains like Baba.com or Novaro.com

•••
Hoiam is short so whats the problem?

•••
Hoiam is short so whats the problem?
I don't think it passes the "radio test". You can't tell someone the domain name without having to spell it out for them, letter by letter. It's too hard to remember.

Plus, if you were a business owner, would you name your business Hoiam? Could you think of any type of business that would want to name themselves Hoiam?

•••
It's unnatural in English. I don't know about other languages, but the market is going to be a lot smaller for some random language unless you are sure this means something very important.

I already said that I think this is just a name, but it is a name in some culture that doesn't use English.

And if I really wanted a name like this for my company, I could go register voiam, zoiam, or choiam right now, which all sound just as bad.

As for ho I am, ho is slang for something in English if you didn't know. Look it up.

By the way, Hoi An is a city in Vietnam. You were close : P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back