Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain hochauflösendes.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fandie

Account Closed
Impact
8
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry mate, but I think you messed up there.

Google doesn't always translate well (or maybe it was babblefish?). In German these domains do not make any sense....
 
0
•••
0
•••
hochauflösendes = high resolving/resolutive

I think no german would reg this. Sorry.
 
0
•••
Also, you spelled "definition" wrong three times in your first post.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Yes thanks for pointing that out :)

Anymore ideas, Any German speakers out there
 
0
•••
kerr said:
Yes thanks for pointing that out :)

Anymore ideas, Any German speakers out there

I am a German speaker, I was born in Germany and have a German passport. That's why I can tell you that it doesn't make any sense.
 
0
•••
high thanks for that

:)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back