Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Hmmmmmmmmm....... Pocur.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bannen

Don't say Huh? too much; pretend you understand.Top Member
Impact
4,737
Useful, or downright silly?
Let me have it, you won't hurt my feelings :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
**polite bump**
 
0
•••
if the internet search was vocalised rather than typed input, you would be on a major winning hand here, unfortunately(?) sound alikes are not here yet, intriguing, clever, ultimately doomed? $0 to mid $xx.

This begs the question, is it? If people use voice recognition in a search engine, could this have value? Hang onto it.
 
1
•••
What does Pocur mean ?

SW
 
0
•••
I assume it's hard 'c' as in k therefore poker by any other name.
 
0
•••
I've had Pocor.com and Poxor.com for a while now, gotten because of similarity to poker and because I thought they sounded very prescription drug-like. Pocur.com doesn't really have that angle to it, but sounds out poker fairly well. That said, I think you would really need development to see its worth. I don't think a lot of people think that kind of name could do well, and so I think your sales would probably be limited to resellers paying $x to low $xx for it, but if you develop a site on it and brand it, you might have some potential there. Good luck!
 
1
•••
Thanks guys; very accurate appraisals in my opinion too. Just wanted more input... thanks again.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back