NameSilo

Hivemail Wanted

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

This may sound strange at first but it really isn't if you do the maths.

Well, i need Hive Mail for my site to offer mail to members (with above 50 posts) for free and for $5 to non members of my forum or under 50 posts.

The story:

My site has been open 3 days and got over 1300 visits per day and 74 members.

We will soon be offering free IPB hosting, and will also have many other network sites (webmail for example)

What we need is a trustworthy webmaster, company owner to purchase us Hivemail supported version and we will then support your site with a given image linked inside every users email based controls.

Think about it, $180 is alot at first i agree, but we will for sure have many hundreds and one day thousands of members.

So think, 100 members = 100 people seeing your logo and given the chance to visit your site, 1000, 3000, 4000 the same.

Its for life time advertising, feel free to PM me email me at [email protected] or reply here.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hope you find someone to take you up on your offer. But if that doesn't work, you can always look for someone who has an extra/unused Hivemail license that will sell at a discount through this or another forum.

•••
Indeed, if no one is intrested in my offer i will go ahead and save up and buy it :)

•••
/me is saving

But offer still open

•••
/might go forward with this.

•••
•••
i think the best way to get hivemail is just to buy it yourself.

then u dont have to put someone elses banner on ur site because they bought it for you. maybe try to get some free mail script and when people pay $5 for it save it and then get hivemail.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah-thats always good too.

•••
Why do you need the supported licence? And why hivemail?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back