NameSilo

[Hiring]Jumping Is Useless

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It is close to the launch date for Jumping Is Useless and now we are looking to fill our positions on staff. I am looking for administrators and moderators for our forums. We also need a web master who can help maintain Jumping Is Useless's back end. We need a few who are familiar with Counter-Strike: Source servers, and rcon to help administrate the server.

What is Jumping Is Useless?
It is a PC Gaming Community as well as a clan. It is a place where people can go and have fun and talk about what they enjoy, video games. Right now I have one Counter-Strike: Source server up and running and I plan to expand that once I have more funding. Since we own a CS:S server I will be starting a small CAL team for the members who are decent enough and mature enough to play on the team. Members who are not in the CAL team are more then welcomed enough to wear a slightly different tag then the CAL team will wear in Counter Strike: Source. It is just to show that you are a member of the website but you won't be restricted to keep it on at all times or joining a clan. Again, Jumping Is Useless is primarily a community, not a clan.

Job Openings:

Administrator:
Requirements:
-17+ years of age
-Experience with Vbulletin
-Experience with maintaining and running
-Extremely high level of maturity and good grammar
Description:
-The Administrators are responsible for governing the members, moderators, and Veteran Moderator Group, as well as handling all of the other administrative tasks, such as forum management. Administrators can choose to work together with the Veteran Moderator Group to handle various forum issues, or at their discretion, an issue may be important enough to be handled independently without Veteran Moderator Group involvement.

Moderations:
Requirements:
-16+ years of age
-Experience with moderating forums
-High level of maturity and good grammar
Description:
-Moderators are basically the police of the forums. Their job is to oversee the forums and keep order. They
require the assistance of the Administrators to handle any major disciplinary issues, but are independent
as far as rule-enforcement goes.

Webmaster:Filled
Requirements:
-14+ years of age
-Experience in necessary coding
-High level of maturity
Description:
-You will be responsible for implementing on going development of Jumping Is Useless's website. You will
also be responsible for day-to-day maintenance on the website.

Counter-Strike: Source Administrator:
Requirements:
-16+ years of age
-Experience in the field before
-Extremely high level of maturity
Job Description:
-You will be expected to maintain and monitor our Counter-Strike: Source servers. You are expected to know how to install mods,
fix bugs and whatever hiccups maybe come along the road.

The number of positions available for each job varies. We have the right to reject your application at anytime and for any reason.

If you are selected you will receive a free @jumpingisuseless.com email address that will be used for Jumping Is Useless business and for your own personal but legal use.

If you are interested please send an email to [email protected]

This is a non paying job except for the position of webmaster which might include pay if we can afford it.

---
We are also starting to take donations to help maintain the site. All money will go toward improving the site 100% guarantee. If you are interested in doing so please contact me at [email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back