Dynadot

Hired 3rd party to build website - Now AdSense acct is Disabled!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
About a month ago I hired via Freelancer a 3rd party web design company accenza.com to build me a website. It's kind of a blog type site relating to ACM Forex (PM me for the URL if you like).

This morning it was time to put on my Adsense. Right after they did this, I received an email from Google saying my Adsense Account has now been disabled!

I've been in good standing with them for a while through several websites, can someone help me determine what this company did to me?! I really need my adsense account active again. I've already sent in an appeal to Google but unsure how long it will take to get it looked at.

The company really does seem legit so I wonder if it's something as simple as google seeing a foreign IP adding my adsense to the site?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Geez - I'm sorry - you have to be SOOO careful about things like that. Adsense and affiliate programs too. Any third party who's paying you to promote them via your site - know their rules and make sure you're in compliance.

I wonder if it's something as simple as google seeing a foreign IP adding my adsense to the site?

Nope - That wouldn't do it.

PM me the URL and I'll take a look at it. If you can, also cut and past the message they sent you.

Appealing it - first step is to know what you did wrong, fix it and promise never to do it again.

Last edited:
•••
out of the concept but I should ask, is there a way to make google unblock adsense accounts? I filed 4-5 times with statistics, but they didn't unblocked it still.

•••
Oh man, that's not very uplifting. The company accenza.com sure sounded legit to me.. so pissed off that they seemed to have screwed up my adsense account (somehow).

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
out of the concept but I should ask, is there a way to make google unblock adsense accounts? I filed 4-5 times with statistics, but they didn't unblocked it still.

You can't *make* them reinstate your account. If there was suspicious click activity submit logs and offer to help in any way you can. Show that you're making a sincere effort to keep it from happening again. Sometimes that works.

If the developer had hidden something in the code, then I think an appeal might stand a chance. What I believe to be the issue on this site is out in the open - their stand on that is likely to be that it's your responsibility to understand the program policies and to review work done by 3rd parties.

It's also possible that the developer clicked a few ads to "test" their work ... would be hard to track that down with the account is disabled though.

When it comes to Adsense: Google's primary concern is to protect the interests of their advertisers. That's where the money comes from - theirs and yours.

The more of a "risk" they think you are to their advertisers and the integrity of the program, the less likely they are to give you a 2nd chance.

I suspect certain niches are on their radar more than others...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back