Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

negotiable HireARoofer.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great domain for any roofing company or even a search portal for roofers OR a construction bid setup.


HireARoofer.com
Reg'd GoDaddy
Expires: Feb 09
BIN: TBD
Taking offers.

Payment by paypal or escrow.com, my discretion.
I reserve the right to refuse any bid and or bidder
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$10
 
0
•••
Thanks for the offer but your not even close, try adding a zero to the end and I'll consider that a starting point. I've turned down multiple offers of $175 and up, and thats from people who I know on here.
 
0
•••
rhinoz said:
Thanks for the offer but your not even close, try adding a zero to the end and I'll consider that a starting point. I've turned down multiple offers of $175 and up, and thats from people who I know on here.

I understand, I had nothing to go off of. I am fairly new to this forum but not new to posting. I personally think it is important to at least place a starting point. You said add a zero, ok, my offer is below.

$100.
 
0
•••
Thank you for the starting bid DS, I understand where you was coming from in regard to the starting bid :)


***Update 7:55pm***
In a very generous mood today seeing as I've had a great day.

Sold to DomainSubway for $100 :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back