domain Hindisport.com please appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tpruby

Established Member
Impact
26
hindisport.com

Google "hindi sport" you get 66,700 returns. Without exact phrase you get 2,680,000 hits...but of course, I am more interested in the exact phrase search.

I registered Hindisports.com as well, but the name has very few exact phrase returns on google.

I'd like an appraisal is someone could be so kind.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
...bump...
 
0
•••
IMHO - Mid $xx.

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back