Domain Empire

Hiiii

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0kay well since no one eles has done this, I thought I would break down and do it first. [=

0kie dokie, well here's a little info on me:

I'm from West Virginia, I'm 27 and female for those of you wondering about the name[=

Well hmm, I joined the forum right after deadserious created it because well we know one another pretty gosh darn good lol ;)
Actually I know a few of the members on the forum from Excite chat (virtual places).

Well this is enough about me. So now the rest of u can introduce yourselves [=

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LOL, Hey Bobbi Welcome to the Web Design Talk Forums! :D

I think you were the second registered member weren't ya?

•••
Nope you were the third! Cryssi was the second.

•••
lol I think so but then again, I'm not sure, it's been so long ago [=

•••
Oh we must have been posting at the same time. Look above your last post.

•••
•••
What up g money

How's it going deadserious?

Got the email about the new forums, thought I'd drop by and see what's happening. Site is still looking good :)

What you been up to mate?

•••
Hey Welcome back Jester! Thanks for stoppinb by! :D

This site is coming along slowly but surely. I've been visiting your site quite a bit lately. :) Lot's of good stuff on there. Hope to see you around some more.

•••
Hehe

Well we've had a few problems the past couple of days, ISP scare and then Terminal's ethernet card died, but he's installing a new one as I type this so we should be back up soon and should have our new design up in a week or so (I hope).

It seems every time we get going and hits start rising, something goes wrong :(

Ah well, who'd make a web site eh?

•••
Oops

I clicked new post instead of reply :-/

/me pushes this into the other topic

Silly me hehe

•••
okay I got it back into the correct topic. :)

I was wondering why your site has been down, seems like it has been down scince some time yesterday for me. Good luck getting thing's going again.

And what about making a website? LOL are you asking who would make you a website? or is that just a figure of speech kind of comment. ?

•••
lol

There we go, back where it should be.

The site is back up now, Terminal's ethernet card died or something and there were some routing problems, it all seems okay now.

I meant it as a figure of speech like "Who'd make a website?" as in you have to be an idiot to go through all the stress hehe.

But sure, I wouldn't be opposed to teaming up and making something sometime, if we had the time. I'm sure we could think something up, eh?

You should pop on IRC some time and have a chat (irc.f2n.net 6668 channel #lobby) but I'm only normally on around 9pm my time (GMT), drop in some time mate :)

•••
This thread has been dead since 2003!!!!!!! give me a break....

•••
lol old thread welcome anywayz bobbi. :lol:

•••
Yeah welcome to the community bobbi!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back