Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Highlight Someone Elses Thread?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

e39m5

Established Member
Impact
9
There should be a way to highlight someone elses thread if you are satisfied with their services.

e39m5
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You could send 50 NP $ to the person and ask them to highlight it.

Tom
 
0
•••
if your gonna give em 50 NP$, you give em 50 NP$ but not to highlight a thread. Atleast I wouldn't.
 
0
•••
You can give that thread a positive rating to show you find it meaningful along with giving them positive reputation. I think that's enough.
 
0
•••
Interesting idea. Thanks for the suggestion!
 
0
•••
How about auto highlight? For example, the thread gets rated 5 star "excellent" by 5 different users who are >1 month, 50+ posts, it's automatically highlighted a random colour? or maybe I'm pushing it too far??
 
0
•••
I think there might be an overflood of highlited threads if we go futher on the highlight idea :imho:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back