Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

"Highlight" Doesnt Work In FF

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Equivocate

Established Member
Impact
13
I tried posting a thread earlier with a yellow background. I wasn't able to click the dropdown that allowed me to select the color (also, I noticed later in IE that the dropdown has the actual colors in the bg of the dropdown, but not in FF), and when I clicked the dropdown, it checked Yes. I was happy with yellow anyways but when I clicked submit it must've deselected it somehow.

It works fine in IE.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I use FireFox, and highlight works fine. I see it fine, and I have purchased it, and saw it. :-/ I would contact RJ!
 
0
•••
I've not purchaced it but I can see them and I'm in FireFox...
 
0
•••
same...
maybe update firefox from 1.0 to 1.2
 
0
•••
i am using firefox 1.0.2 and it works
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back