NameSilo

Highest performing WhyPark sites?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

gten

Account Closed
Impact
1
I can't discuss exact dollar figures because I think that violates the TOS but these were my two best performing WhyPark websites, in terms of revenue, for the month of May, 2009:

College Tuition List
Exam Testing

Is anyone else willing to share their top two sites?

I'm interested in which sites are bringing in money rather than just traffic.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can't discuss exact dollar figures because I think that violates the TOS but these were my two best performing WhyPark websites, in terms of revenue, for the month of May, 2009:

College Tuition List
Exam Testing

Is anyone else willing to share their top two sites?

I'm interested in which sites are bringing in money rather than just traffic.

My two best earners so far are:

ChevyParts
NetWinner

I won't retire anytime soon though.:lol:
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks to everyone who posted.

Is your revenue coming primarily from associate programs or WhyPark ad feeds?
 
0
•••
Thanks to everyone who posted.

Is your revenue coming primarily from associate programs or WhyPark ad feeds?

Just WP ads for me. I'm just getting started with aff programs, no sales yet

Cheers, Jon
 
0
•••
Thanks Joned.
 
0
•••
Um, no thanks. I love you all like my luggage, but I'm not looking to create more competition.

I have some niches that do better than other niches.
 
0
•••
Mine were
HDTVtunerbox dot com
and
WindowGreenhouse dot com

Yes, interesting thread, hope more folks will post.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back