Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Highest paying keywords for NameDrive

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
140
I'm just curious if anyone know from experience what the highest paying keywords are at NameDrive. I have fiddled around a little bit and have found "poker" to pay out the most ~$1.50 per click; however, I'm still looking for other good paying keywords.

If you could post your good keywords here that would be appreciated. Additionally, please post what you highest click and/or its average amount was with that keyword.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Gold for NameDrive!

On the day the winter Olympics started, NameDrive got their own surprise gold medal, being voted Best Domain Parking Program out there! This was a vote we weren't even aware was taking place, but it's always nice to hear such things. 543 people took part.

We don't like to brag ourselves - partly because we're not allowed to ;), but we're very happy for the well-respected DomainNameWire.com to do it for us!

http://domainnamewire.com/2006/02/10/survey-namedrive-top-domain-parking-service/

I'm hoping we get some kind of donut-shaped medal.

Ed
 
Last edited:
0
•••
fonzie_007 said:
My experience at ND has not led me to support your statement. In fact, ND has paid me more than Sedo. As I noted earlier, I recently had a >$4 click at ND.

Hi fonzie_007,

On witch keyword did you make the >$4 click if I may ask?

kind regards,

Faisj
 
0
•••
faisj said:
Hi fonzie_007,

On witch keyword did you make the >$4 click if I may ask?

kind regards,

Faisj
PM sent.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back