NameSilo

various Highest Domain Sale in namePros?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Did you ever sell a domain name at namePros?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    75.4%
  • No

votes
    24.6%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

atinc

EntrepreneurTop Member
Impact
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am curious about the highest domain sale that took place on namePros.

Please post your highest domain sale you made at namePros and specify if it was an auction, a buy now or a chat sale and when its sold(year is enough).

I think it will be interesting to see the statistics.

Thank you all in advance for all your contributions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One 10k sale.

One 15k purchase.

You'll find there are some much larger sales than that though.

•••
I read about a $200,000 domain sale that occurred on NamePros:
Thomas said:
March 15, 2017 at 2:47 am
I purchased a domain for $200k on Namepros last year. I saw offers as high as $400k last year when I was looking to divest.

Anywise, the highest domain sales on NamePros that I've observed with my own four eyes ( :glasses: ) were in the $40,000 to $80,000 range but the buyers and sellers subsequently edited the threads to keep the sales private-esque.

I understand that patrons partaking in the upper echelon of deals fancy privacy and the answer to this question will always be a mystery, but it's fascinating to ponder the highest sale in the wholesale (domainer) market as opposed to the retail (end user) market. I wish I knew!

•••
Hmmm well I made the following offer on a thread here on NP

"so would you take 12 cows, 12 donkeys, 2 Lions, a Rhino, an Elephant and a Hippo, I will even throw in a Unicorn that cr@ps fairy dust"

Offer was made on this thread: https://www.namepros.com/threads/my...galaxypalazzo-com.1021416/page-2#post-6177142

If he accepts then I think it would qualify as the highest domain sale on Namepro's. (Both the buyer and seller would have to be exceptionally high to agree to this deal) :xf.grin:

•••
I think you should have values to your poll, a poll with increment $ would be more accurate.

•••
•••
One 10k sale.

One 15k purchase.

You'll find there are some much larger sales than that though.
That`s great! Could you give more insights about the domain names please?

•••
Most of my purchases till now came through Namepros but i sold many domains here also. Without a doubt this is the best reseller market.
What was your highest purchase and highest sale at name pros?

•••
What was your highest purchase and highest sale at name pros?

My highest purchase was $ 400 but i bought lot of 4 letter domains here, pricing between $ 200 - $ 400. As far as selling is concerned i sold many domains here at reselling price $ 5 - $ 30

•••
I've sold a few high $x,xxx through leads in namepros.. haven't broken the $10,000 barrier on here yet, but many on other marketplaces.

•••
I don't think it sold but a 2L.COM was available for sale here on NP. I believe the asking starting price was in 6 figures.

•••
•••
Most of my purchases till now came through Namepros but i sold many domains here also. Without a doubt this is the best reseller market.

•••
Surely KingOfDotTop would be the highest

•••
I think you should have values to your poll, a poll with increment $ would be more accurate.
You are totally right, Wish I did that.

Let`s see if we will be able to figure out the highest sale with the insights.

•••
Think mine for namepros was $1,000 many XXX ones though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back