Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

budget: $500+/item High value BB names

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

belmar313

Established Member
Impact
546
Acquiring BrandBucket accepted/listed domains:
  • .Com Only
  • BB Price: $5,000 to $100,000
  • Number of Letters: 4 - 12
  • GoValue appraisal 3,000+
I will be paying a standard 5% of BB price (could agree on more for exceptional names), depending on quality and BB price.

Please follow criteria.
Please PM me and post "PM sent" but don't post names in the thread.
Send your names with BIN price please, not "make offer".
I will read all the messages, but reply only if interested. If I don't reply it's because I might not be interested in the domain type/niche, or I already assigned my budget.

Thank you. Have a great day!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back