Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

traffic High traffic domain !!!!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna see what this thing will bring, Anime-Ai.com is getting between 170 and 220 uniques/Day on sedo. Here are the stats . I will take offers over $500 and yes I have sold these type domains before so no low balls. Posted on several boards.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What's the revenue like?
 
0
•••
Screenshot stats appear to be for only four (4) full days ... did you just recently park it at Sedo, planecrazy69? :gl: :talk:
Thanks much.
-Jeff :wave:
 
0
•••
Yea, I just parked it there. It's made $1.56 so far but I havent messed with the keyword yet. Might also do better at DomainHop or DomainSponsor. I have an offer of $400 at DNF.
 
0
•••
$450 offer and updated stats. Thanks
 
0
•••
hi :)

couple of things to help ya out here:

1) take a complete screeny of the stats showing the domain name and monies earned to date

2) take that $450 offer.

Best of luck :)
 
0
•••
SOLD pending payment, and by the way $450 for 200 avg/day of mostly US traffic is very cheap.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back