domain High Traffic Domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

webgear

VIP Member
Impact
18
I've arcticclicks.com it was PTC site but it was hacked and I haven't time to build it again.
It get's thousand uniqe hits a day so I think to sell it how much you think I can get for it?
Here's the stat for it.
http://www.uploaditfree.com/uploads/4195d9d9fc.gif

All appraisals are welcome!

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well based on that traffic stats I wouldn't sell it for less then 20,000$
 
0
•••
Lol Great!
Any suggestions where to sell it?I put it for sale at Sedo but If there's better place I'll move it?
Please need more appraisals...
 
0
•••
other forums this forum or ebay maybe
 
0
•••
Ok I'm now parking it with sedo and just notice it's first in sedo high traffic domains so hope to make really good deal with it.

Any other appraisals or suggestions for better place to sell it .
Alse what price to set for minimum offer?
 
0
•••
webgear said:
Ok I'm now parking it with sedo and just notice it's first in sedo high traffic domains so hope to make really good deal with it.

Any other appraisals or suggestions for better place to sell it .
Alse what price to set for minimum offer?

It depends on the affiliate/parking Revenue...

set the best keywords for it "work at home", "make money online" etc etc...

leave it there for a month or more then observe traffic if it's consistent/or

if traffic came from ext links then ask for around below 1year revene (fair)

if traffic is typin the go for a minimum of at least 2years revenue.... a calculator would help...

Nice one! Quality traffic if these visitors are searching for work/money.... :kickass:

all the best
 
0
•••
Ok thanks !
Any other suggestions and apprailsals?
 
0
•••
thats some good traffic

really nice
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back