IT.COM

HIGH PR AUTO Approved DO-FOLLOW List

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIGH PR AUTO Approved DO-FOLLOW List

Hey fellow NP members,

Here's for the first time i am offering you an exclusive list of High PR Do-follow links.

You must be wondering whats new-
2500 DO-FOLLOW .edu urls
300 AUTO Approve HIGH PR DO-FOLLOW LINKS
Another 300 PR1 - PR8 DO-FOLLOW Blog List
750+ High PR Categorised Links

This also includes a method to harvest unlimited .edu and .gov backlinks.

Thus in total I am giving you a never before over 4000 backlinks.
Get your copy now, as i am selling limited copies to prevent these links getting spammed.

HURRY NOW
Buy Now - Only $27 For first 5 copies
$37 for remaining copies
Payment via Paypal Only
PM me for payment details

REVIEW (Other forums)
This list is just amazing.. the perfect dofollow resources.. Almost everything you need to start ranking.. Lots and lots of .edu forum links included also some .gov links included too.. The auto approved blog list has been a bit over spammed also some have enabled moderation now.. but still there are many blogs in there which require you to register and those are less spammed means they have less outbound links.. the list is worth it and maybe should be charged more :P also it has real GOLD.. it has pr10 websites [PR 10 websites of 2010 : Updated list ] .. Its one of the best lists i have come across... i m quite luck to have this one.. Thanks WARLORD.. your list is just amazing...!!! .. Appreciate it

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Nvm

Last edited:
•••
Old unupdated list. Thread closed...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back