NameSilo

High CPC

Labeled as question in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization started by Zilla, Jan 12, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Zilla

Zilla GrabDot.com NameCatchy.com HTMLandCSS.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hi, Dear pros, I searched a name on estobot, it showing the name have high cpc, (10+ usd) given that name is just a kind of CVVC.com , not a real word and not any abbr. as well, so I stucked here...

my question is what further action I can take to find what kind of AD fit with this name....or understand more about the high cpc..

Appreciat ur advise..

Zilla

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Donmarick

Donmarick Established Member

If i good understand You bought expired domain and don't know what keywords for ads should be used for this domain ? semrush or majestic should help/

3. Jurgen Wolf

Jurgen Wolf Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Ignore this CPC stats...
    Parking reality is absolutely another...

4. golan

golan GolanMedia.com Gold Account VIP

For you to get a high CPC on a click, first you need someone makes this click, and for making the click they must first find your site in SE and click on your site link in the search results. Which in the case of parking can not happen anymore.

Another thing is when you develop a site on this domain. Then you can find relative keywords with Google Planner, Ahrefs, KWFinder, etc etc.

If i got your question right.

5. Donmarick

Donmarick Established Member

Yeah people need to find and click if You want revenue, and they still can find Your site it's no need to be by searchengines. Backlinks still can get You traffic and some marks are just typed. But parking is heavy piece of bread.

6. Zilla

Zilla GrabDot.com NameCatchy.com HTMLandCSS.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

thanks for all the answer, I will use those mentioned tools to check thru...tks guys !

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: