T tv4u Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Sep 5, 2009 281 views 3 replies #1 hialbum.com Hi Has anyone any ideas on hialbum.com Any ideas please Thanks
GiftedDomains Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 1,723 Sep 5, 2009 #2 maybe you should stop making 100 different threads for all these worthless names and collect them in one thread. btw, all names i saw so far from you are 0$ names. sorry, but you should stop registering names and read the basics about domaining.
maybe you should stop making 100 different threads for all these worthless names and collect them in one thread. btw, all names i saw so far from you are 0$ names. sorry, but you should stop registering names and read the basics about domaining.
localexperts Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 50 Sep 5, 2009 #3 brandable. worthless. I would give up domaining until you figure out that the google keyword suggestion tool is your best friend.
brandable. worthless. I would give up domaining until you figure out that the google keyword suggestion tool is your best friend.
Larry Fling RichGeeks.comVIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 145 Sep 6, 2009 #4 I wouldn't suggest his using that tool.. he'll come back with some ridiculous 18 character domains names.. Have you ever tried sewing?
I wouldn't suggest his using that tool.. he'll come back with some ridiculous 18 character domains names.. Have you ever tried sewing?