iSKY Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 2 Jun 20, 2008 1K views 22 replies #1 Please appraise this domain for me: www.hi5.name Thank you very much!
amr_100 Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 14 Aug 30, 2008 #21 i own hi5.net and was Appraised by sedo for 10k " one year ago "
U undream2 Account Suspended Impact 1 Aug 30, 2008 #22 even without tm issues,, it is $0,,, hi5.name ???? .name is junk
iSKY Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 2 Aug 31, 2008 #23 amr_100 said: i own hi5.net and was Appraised by sedo for 10k " one year ago " Click to expand... Yes ... that I was talking about. I saw on sedo.com that hi5.net and hi5.org are for sale. Whare are the TM? Congratulations for the domain. What do you want to do with him? Beacause, certain, is very valuable!!!
amr_100 said: i own hi5.net and was Appraised by sedo for 10k " one year ago " Click to expand... Yes ... that I was talking about. I saw on sedo.com that hi5.net and hi5.org are for sale. Whare are the TM? Congratulations for the domain. What do you want to do with him? Beacause, certain, is very valuable!!!