Hi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshm

Established Member
Impact
3
I'm new to this.

Just posted a domain name for auction.

seeddrive.com
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to the forum Joshm. Since this is the "Introduce Yourself" part of the forum, might be a good idea to share a little about yourself, rather than drop a link (might be interpreted as spam!)
 
2
•••
I also have spam.rocks available ;)

I just recently bought a few domains to use for email. Then I got into godaddys expiring domain auctions. Figured I'd see if I can make a couple bucks flipping domains.

I'm realizing its harder than it seemed. I just figured out that all the top domains on flippa paid $300 for that spot. And the others that move to the top hire shill bidders. My $9 listing is buried. I'm here to promote my listing. And hopefully learn about this business.
 
0
•••
Double post
 
0
•••
Hey and welcome :)
 
2
•••
Welcome to the forum Good luck with your sales
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back