Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fijiaaron

New Member
Impact
0
Hi, I'm Aaron Evans.

I bought my first domain in 1997 and have owned quite a few since. I'm not really a domain investor, more of an entrepreneur that sees the value of a good name.

I'm a technical guy, and usually think of a product idea and then search for a name for it. As a result, I've acquired a portfolio of domains.

I have a software consulting business One Shore Inc. My latest project is resumelink.org and I'm pretty excited about that.

I'd also love to partner with a premium domain owner and turn a site with casual traffic into a portal with meaningful content and useful applications. I think that's the future with domains.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Hi Aaron welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Hey Aaron! Welcome to NP :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi there Aaron. :wave: Nice to meet you
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone for the greetings. I hope to get to know you more. Anyone have any good general threads to recommend for catching up on this forum?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back