Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hi!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GamEscape

Established Member
Impact
1
:hi:

I'm a BIG noobie to this site, but loving it already! I'm a game site owner...just starting out. Whe i originally made the site I was teaching myself how to make web pages. I had now clue, & I laugh at myself looking back, but uh at least taught myself CSS & XHTML. I just pushed myself though some new web development classes,learning adobe suites, jsp coding... etc. Now that I have more design experiences, my site is about to go through a major flash based upgrade! It's in the works right now!

My interest here: to watch out for some great game developers to team with me, look for NON-arcade sites and/or MMORPG sites to turn around. I'm so excited. Should I be worried?



Looking forward....
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi GamEscape welcome
 
0
•••
Welcome brother, I have a text based mmorpg at planetshattered.com, someday i hope to reopen it. Closed it so I can add a lot more. LMAO, best of luck to you!
 
0
•••
Nice to meet you, welcome
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros. Be sure to check out the noobie section for a lot of helpful info :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back