Dynadot

Hi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hi NP,

i just want to introduce myself and say hi.

i am a complete newb in the domain world. i began picking up easy to remember/brand domain names a few years ago, with a majority of them recently. most were just names i thought would be cool to own. a few i thought maybe someone would be interested in buying.

well, i have amassed about 50 names (all .com) and i think most of them are strong. but of course, my opinion is biased. (i have recently parked my names at sedo and put them for sale.) is that a good move? i did that to avoid the min charge, but still have to pay 10% - which seems reasonable since they take care of payment issues. escrow.com would charge more, iirc. can i post them here on NP and where would i do that? can someone point me to the fee schedule for a transaction here? and how the process works, and experiences with regards to payment security?

i have read some of the posts, and i am going to stop buying domains. maybe i dont belong in the domain world to begin with. =) (quality over quantity, dont hand reg., etc.) i think i failed all already.

i look forward to beginning this journey.

thanks for your help.

z3. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi z3 welcome to namepros

•••
•••
A warm welcome to the forum :hi:

•••
g'day and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
Always nice to meet another new person here!

•••
thanks for warm welcome guys. i have been reading and learning a lot from all the posts. what a great community for knowledge, input and support. thanks!

z3.

•••
hello buythez3
nice to meet you...
it seems that you took too much time to find this forum ;)
see you around...

•••
Hi there and welcome to the forums :wave:

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back