Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

humble

Established Member
Impact
0
I joined NP few days ago. It is great to be here!

My goals are to learn, to sell and to buy.

As a buyer I'm interested mostly in generic .com domains in english and in french at very reasonable prices.
As a seller I understand that there is a gap between end-user sales and domainer-to-domainer sales.

I might be able to help from time to time if you have quality domains that you want to sell in a hurry.
I'll also be looking for ccTLDs, especially lll.es and lll.fr — and possibly other country codes.

I read most of the rules but if I were to break any, please let me know asap.

Oh, one last thing: english isn't my native language so please, have mercy.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
welcome aboard, rule #1 - dont buy stolen domains or steal domains!

and always focus on .com!!!!
 
0
•••
reply

24HourDomainer said:
welcome aboard, rule #1 - dont buy stolen domains or steal domains!

and always focus on .com!!!!

Thank you.

Apart from using the main tools and spending hours searching, is there a way to be sure that a domain has not been stolen?

I'll focus on .com and on ccTLDs.
 
0
•••
yes, your best tool is google - always google the sellers email adress and domain name he or she is selling
 
0
•••
Hi humble welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
reply

Thank you.
 
0
•••
Howdy.. I think you do quite well with your english.. welcome!
 
0
•••
reply

Dave in Carthage said:
Howdy.. I think you do quite well with your english.. welcome!

Thanks Dave!
 
0
•••
Hi, Welcome to NP. There's lots of good info here.
 
0
•••
Nice to have you in namepros humble :wave:
 
0
•••
A warm welcome to Namepros :hi:
 
0
•••
Hi there,
I hope you will enjoy your stay.
 
0
•••
replay

domainerx, bizwiz, mellowmasher, michelshawn: thank you all for your messages.
 
0
•••
Hi humble! Weclcome! it's a really good site for increasing your experience in favourite spheres.
 
0
•••
reply

thank you andr69!
 
0
•••
Hi humble..

Welcome to NP..... :)
 
0
•••
Always nice to meet another new person here!
 
0
•••
hello activateone, hello htmlindex

thank you :)
 
0
•••
Hi

Welcome, your English is excellent. I agree that you are best sticking to .com's and ccTLD's. This is a good strategy and one I employ. I wish you all the best here and hope you have fun.
 
0
•••
AussieDomainer said:
Hi

Welcome, your English is excellent. I agree that you are best sticking to .com's and ccTLD's. This is a good strategy and one I employ. I wish you all the best here and hope you have fun.

Thanks a lot AussieDomainer!

I wish you all the best as well!
Have a great day!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back