NameSilo

Hi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

linuxfan

Established Member
Impact
0
I'm a linux fan and i just love suse linux! hope to get help on php and css here... ( maybe asp )

I am good in javascript, flash, beaver and fireworks.

I'm basically a linux security guy but got interested in web design few months back.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to WDT linuxfan! I'm also a linux fan. :)
 
0
•••
Hello and welcome!
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros! Linux fans are allowed!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back