Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hi

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tgo

Established Member
Impact
7
Hi, thought I should post in here since I saw another member get scolded for not posting here first :P Figure I would beet him to it and post.

Came here looking for info on some domains, found a nice little community here.

I am not a domain seller, I design, and code any domain I get or make plans to. I am a collage grad of computer programing and do some freelance work if you need a asp/js/photoshop work done feal free to PM me. My sites are in my sig.

Also open to link exchanges from people from the forum if anyone is interested. I have a PR4 dating/rating site in the middle of recoding/designing and a pr2 wallpaper site thats gives me a steady income from adsense and such.

Thats me.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NamePros!

Thanks for giving us a bit of an introduction. Welcome and good luck/continued success in your endeavors. Many happy returns to NamePros.

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP!
Have a great time!
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros, Tgo!

Hope you enjoy your stay,

Stephen
 
0
•••
welcome to the community.
 
0
•••
welcome to NP
 
0
•••
:hi: Welcome to NamePros and enjoy your stay! :wave:
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros tgo! CHEERS! :cy:
 
0
•••
tgo said:
Hi, thought I should post in here since I saw another member get scolded for not posting here first :P Figure I would beet him to it and post.

Came here looking for info on some domains, found a nice little community here.


Ooooh, its not such a small community:)

I want to say welcome to Namepros, I am glad that you have found us. Comgratulations, as it sees you are already off to a great start in the business.

I hope you stick around and get to know us.

Best of luck, & seeya' around the forums :bingo:

Cobalt.
Casey Johnson
 
0
•••
Hi TGO welcome to NamePros Have fun and enjoy your stay with us
 
0
•••
hi! welcome to NP!
 
0
•••
Welcome!:wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back