Domain Empire

Hi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bertrell

Top Member
Impact
Just registered with NamePros. I'm in SoCal and am working on selling some of the domain names I have acquired over the years. Aside from that, I'm a meme fanatic. Glad to be here!

-Bertrell

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks to everyone who has said hi back, so far! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Bertrell .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

For somebody who claims to be a Meme fanatic, I find your first post above's lack of visual stimulus to be disturbing! :-/

What sort of domains do you own that you are trying to sell?

Anyhow .. best of luck with them moving forward! :)

•••
•••
Hello Bertrell and welcome to np's! Anyone here that is from the home of in n out burger is a good thing!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just registered with NamePros. I'm in SoCal and am working on selling some of the domain names I have acquired over the years. Aside from that, I'm a meme fanatic. Glad to be here!

-Bertrell

Welcome and good luck to you.

•••
Hello Bertrell .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

For somebody who claims to be a Meme fanatic, I find your first post above's lack of visual stimulus to be disturbing! :-/

What sort of domains do you own that you are trying to sell?

Anyhow .. best of luck with them moving forward! :)

Well, I'm still trying to get the lay of the land. Want to make sure what's appropriate/acceptable and what's not. Memes will be posted occasionally, best believe...

And, it's the usual array of what many looking to sell probably have: some clever, some not-so-clever and definitely some that are related to memes (big shock).

:) Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Hi there! Welcome to NPs community 😎👍

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back