Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hi There

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wdesigni-it

Established Member
Impact
0
My name is Célia, i'm portuguese and 25.

I'm a webdesigner, freelancer.

Hope i can find some answers to my doubts in this community.

my site:

www.wdesign-it.com

it's not in english, sorry.


Tools:

I work with Fireworks, dreamweaver and a bit of flash. For my css i use topstyle lite.

I don't know nothing about php or asp, but i try to mess about with cms stuff, like mambo, drupal, xoops and all.

well, see you around
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP! Have a good time!
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP, have fun around
 
0
•••
Welcome to Name Pros, wdesigni-it. I'd say that you should try CPG-NUKE 9.0.x, its a great PHP/MySQL CMS! :)
 
0
•••
Hey Célia,

Welcome to Namepros:) Enjoy the boards and have fun :)

- SW
 
0
•••
Welcome and enjoy the forum.
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros :tu:
 
0
•••
Great

Great site and welcome to namepros. HAve a gooooood time.

Ill see you later.
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Welcome ~ and many happy returns to NamePros.

I had a Portuguese boss once; Francisco P. Caetano, one of the finest people I ever met.

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
:hi: Hi, Wel come to NamePros. :xf.love:

:wave:
 
0
•••
Olá Célia,

Bem vinda à NamePros... se precisares de alguma coisa é dizeres, ok?

Cumprimentos
 
0
•••
Welcome to this great forum. HJope you like it here :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP!
 
0
•••
Célia - nice name :) Welcome to NP, have fun. You've got a rockin website!
 
0
•••
I'm currently messing about with php too! Haha. Hopefully I'll be able to learn it properly eventually.
 
0
•••
I cant understand a word of your site, but i love it, nice design, Welcome!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back