Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hi to all

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

clintre

Established Member
Impact
0
I have just been coming to this site for a few days now and now find my self checking it out every day.

I am a for fun web developer who enjoys making code. Do to my paying job I first had to use ASP (nasty), VB, and some Java. Outside of work I am generally working with PHP and MySQL to do my sites.

The main thing for me now is actually getting better at the graphical side of the equation. I am "just ok" with graphics. I use Fireworks because my company bought it for me. I also am working to learn CSS and XML better to make a more effeciant site. Flash I have played with and really like the looks of a site with it, however I am just not that in to it yet.

Hopefully I can contribute to this forum as well as get answers to my questions.

So hi to all!!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
well howdy... im from texas... and have a fun time at the forums!! and i cant wait to critique some of your werk... i love critiquing
 
0
•••
Hello Clintre,

Welcome to Web Design Talk, hope that you enjoy our forums and have fun here with us as well. ;)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Welcome! Feel free to ask any Web Design questions here and I assure you they will get answered ASAP :) See you around!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back