Dynadot

domain Hi please appraise 6packnutrition.com should I keep it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

hariyama

Impact
I bought the domain name 6packnutrition.com it sounded like a good name for a potential project I had in mind but regretted the decision afterwards, I've currently placed it on nameLiquidate.

Should I keep it? Is it any good (as a potential investment to sell in the future)

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would drop it. Kind of strange with the number at the beginning.

Last edited:
•••
the number makes it strange

•••
Normally you never go for numbers in the domain, e.g. oneexample.com is better than 1example.com. The only time you make an exception is:
  • If you own oneexample.com, and you want to secure (and redirect) 1example.com because you suspect you will be bleeding traffic to it.
  • Chinese domains. This is a bit unrelated to what you have. The numbers in Chinese can be strung together to form certain expressions, similar how you can do it to a limited extent in English, e.g. 2cool4youm8 (too cool for you mate). But in Chinese each number corresponds to a single character, so you can string together phonetically meaningful expressions with just numbers. Note that these have to be short. But roughly 7% of the Alexa ranked sites in China are purely numeric, and there are quite a few that are alpha-numeric ones as well, so there's a precedent on the Chinese market for certain numeric and alpha-numeric combinations.
But unless you own sixpacknutrition.com I'd drop 6packnutrition.com if I were you. The domain is a bit too long anyway (too many characters, syllables, and words).

Last edited:
•••
Many thanks guys for the advice and input, I'm dropping this one!

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back