Dynadot

Hi, NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TOP gTLD

Established Member
Impact
Hello, Pros!

I am pretty new to domains, having started a couple of months ago, but in total awe from the support that comes from the community. This is pretty astounding how open and welcoming you bunch are. I could probably learn it all just by reading other threads, but cannot resist being part of this awesome lot - even though a not-so-much-contributing one yet.

Just to say thank you for the spirit really. I am in the learning curve, couple of lessons learned already, that this forum would have saved me from if I only found it earlier :)

Kudos to the sharing and giving attitude of this forum and I hope to grow along quick enough to start contributing too - sooner rather than later.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Glad to have you here @TOP gTLD and good you found NP within a few months :) When on the learning curve to reduce your initial costs (registering bad names) its better to be very slow with buying so your renewal costs are lower. With regards to your interesting handle always remember that .COM is and will remain the king for a long long time. ;)

•••
Welcome to Namepros TOP!

•••
@smartwebby, thank you so much for the welcome. Investment-wise, however early I joined, I still managed to go on a shopping spree ;)

.com-wise, OK, I will take it off sales then. It is mine. But really wanted to walk the talk. Will keep the website on .store but make sure .com stays with me too. Thank you. Words of wisdom. I had been thinking to keep it, but then saw advantages in somebody else owning it too.

Once I got your attention, could you answer my rookie question please?

I am working on an article, that I believe is of interest to peops here. Basically, its an overview of the domain sales stats for a decade 2008-2017. TOP 100 mostly, as the data is sourced from @NameBio, but some general stats too. Like DOW stats, top registrars, monthly stats etc.

So I have 2 questions:
1. what is the best way to post it here - I know there are a lot of attempts to blog and it may come across spammy.
2. I took stats off NameBio open public pages and mention it on every page of the report. I have not reached out to Name Bio though to get a blessing - in you opinion is this OK or should I better reach out to them?

Some report examples below so you can judge better. I have entire big excel to go with it - decade worth of top 100 stats - think it could be fun for domaines to check out, but don't wanna come across as spammy here. So not sure if to post and which category is better.

THANK YOU! /sorry for shouting ;)/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 17.00.32.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 17.00.32.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 16.58.41.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 16.58.41.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
•••
Hi,

I think if its domaining related it should be ok in the general forum or it will get moved to the correct forum either way. I am not sure so please ask a moderator (tagging @Kenny). The Break Room section is good for non-domaining related posts: https://www.namepros.com/forums/the-break-room.6/

best,
Anita

•••
Hi,

I think if its domaining related it should be ok in the general forum or it will get moved to the correct forum either way. I am not sure so please ask a moderator (tagging @Kenny). The Break Room section is good for non-domaining related posts: https://www.namepros.com/forums/the-break-room.6/

best,
Anita
/

Thank you so much, Anita!

The statistics is very much domain related. Give an overview of a decade-worth top 100 really. Thank you once again, too kind. Have a fab day!

Nat

•••
Welcome to NP! Enjoy your stay! :xf.wink:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back