Dynadot

Hi, my name is Michelle

NameSilo
Watch

Michelle Cantin

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone, I am new here!

Just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Michelle and I am new to domain reselling.

I look forward to taking part in this community!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
welcome to the jungle, please be carefull, wishing the best for you

•••
•••
•••
Hello Michelle .. and welcome to NamePros from a fellow Canadian (in Montreal myself) :)

When starting out definitely take some time to learn as much as possible before spending as much as possible. There's plenty of money to be made with domains if done right .. but unfortunately most new comers end up rushing and getting too many "almost good enough but not quite" domains and generally lose money in the long term. Contrary to what most think, domaining is not a get rich quick industry, very few ever make money .. and those that do usually still take a bit of time before seeing any significant profits.

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

Also .. at the bottom right corner of each person's post you will find a link that says "Thank", if you click that (or on "like"), people will get a notification that you liked their post so you don't need to post thanks for each person.

•••
Welcome to the Glorious Namepros Family.

Feel free to reach out at any time if you need a guide around namepros and other domain related affairs.

•••
There is a lot to learn here. Take time to study the platform. Welcome

•••
•••
Welcome Michelle! Looking forward to chatting some day.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back