Domain Empire

Hi, I'm Spencer Iacobelli, Epik Italy Country Manager. (Intro)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

spencer21

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
What’s your name?
Spencer Iacobelli

Where do you live?
Rome

What’s your level of expertise?
Intermediate

How much experience do you have in the domain industry?
2 years

What would you like to specifically learn first?
Best selling strategies and anything related to Epik, increase my skill of selling domains and developing websites.

Are you currently working on any projects or ideas?
I' m working for Epik as a Country Manager in Italy, finding the best campaign strategies to promote Epik Italia,
developing a personal iOs app project.

What are your short-term goals in the next year?

Improve my Domain's selling skills and to ensure Epik is more well known here as registrar.

What are your long-term goals in the next 5 years?
To be a better domain name - website investor and to ensure Epik is the top registrar in Italy.

What was your first domain you purchased?
Thesecretapple.com

Why did you start investing in domains? Please tell us the story.
I start investing in domains when i receive an offer to sell one of my (3) domains, I find out and I see the opportunity ...

What do you enjoy most about domaining?
The innovation and the creativity..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is another @franka46 recruiting success story in the making.

The thing that impressed me about Spencer is that he had somehow figured out strategies to sell 80% of a 100 domain portfolio using social media. This prompted me to want to understand this better and see if we can learn from this more broadly across Epik, for the benefit of client portfolios.

It is also great to have leadership on the ground in Italy, a market that has plenty of potential, including some large portfolio holders who are based there, and many of whom prefer to speak Italian!

Look for a direct .IT accreditation soon from @Sufyan Alani who is arriving in Montreal this weekend for the start of ICANN 66 there.

•••
Hello @Spencer Iacobelli .. and welcome to NamePros .. aka the Epik Staff Forums! lol :)

Always curious about different countries .. what's the domain market like in Italy? What sort of market usage ratio do you see in terms of .il vs .com vs .eu?

Anyhow .. best of luck to you in domaining and in your new career! :)

•••
•••
•••
Welcome @spencer. Do your part to keep the "Legendary Customer Service " at EPIK appealing :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Hello Spencer and welcome to namepros!

•••
•••
Welcome, to NP, friend, Spencer Iacobelli !!

I wish you epik success!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome, Spencer )

I have soft spot for Italian .coms, by the way. They sound amazing )

Seducente/com Mandriano/com SanBasile/com etc.

•••
hello and welcome to namepros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
What’s your name?
Spencer Iacobelli

Where do you live?
Rome

What’s your level of expertise?
Intermediate

How much experience do you have in the domain industry?
2 years

What would you like to specifically learn first?
Best selling strategies and anything related to Epik, increase my skill of selling domains and developing websites.

Are you currently working on any projects or ideas?
I' m working for Epik as a Country Manager in Italy, finding the best campaign strategies to promote Epik Italia,
developing a personal iOs app project.

What are your short-term goals in the next year?

Improve my Domain's selling skills and to ensure Epik is more well known here as registrar.

What are your long-term goals in the next 5 years?
To be a better domain name - website investor and to ensure Epik is the top registrar in Italy.

What was your first domain you purchased?
Thesecretapple.com

Why did you start investing in domains? Please tell us the story.
I start investing in domains when i receive an offer to sell one of my (3) domains, I find out and I see the opportunity ...

What do you enjoy most about domaining?
The innovation and the creativity..

Axiom: To the extent domainers can see/understand that a particular registrar has product and services that meet their domaining Needs better than other registrars, the particular registrar will rise in popularity - a simple self-evident idea that can be overlooked.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back