NameSilo

Hi! I'm a Chump!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chump

Established Member
Impact
80
Good Evening everyone!

I'm Chump, and I'm an internet entrpenuer. I've been doing this domain stuff my whole life, getting my first domain when I was only 8 years old. Since then, I have had a growing interest in domains, and this is a perfect place to settle down and start selling. I love playing video games, especially Minecraft, and until recently, sold domains on mc-market.org, until I decided not to sell there anymore. That's why, for the time being, my portfolio is mostly Minecraft related domains, but I do have a few nice ones, including cheesy.io. Thanks for taking the time to read my bio, and I hope I get to know all of you well.

Best Regards,
Nathan Sykes.
 
28
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome!
 
6
•••
Welcome Chump!!!!!!!
 
5
•••
Good Evening everyone!

I'm Chump, and I'm an internet entrpenuer. I've been doing this domain stuff my whole life, getting my first domain when I was only 8 years old. Since then, I have had a growing interest in domains, and this is a perfect place to settle down and start selling. I love playing video games, especially Minecraft, and until recently, sold domains on mc-market.org, until I decided not to sell there anymore. That's why, for the time being, my portfolio is mostly Minecraft related domains, but I do have a few nice ones, including cheesy.io. Thanks for taking the time to read my bio, and I hope I get to know all of you well.

Best Regards,
Nathan Sykes.
Welcome Nathan! There is a ton of great info on here to read. You will be forever learning! Best wishes!!
 
6
•••
welcome buddy
 
7
•••
Hi @Chump ... Welcome to NP ;)
 
3
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back