Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lance Cameron

Established Member
Impact
What’s your name?
A: Lance Cameron

Where do you live?
A: The Caribbean island of Jamaica in a Town called Old Harbour not too far from the capital, Kingston

What’s your level of expertise?
novice, intermediate, expert, etc.
A: I would say novice in terms of domain sales but an expert in terms of purchases.

How much experience do you have in the domain industry?
years, experience, etc.
A:1+ year since I have only taken it seriously gradually.

What would you like to specifically learn first?
how to buy a domain, domain history, best selling strategies, government policies, etc.
A: domain history and strategies are my middle name

Are you currently working on any projects or ideas?
A: Multiple, Cronic idea generations tirelessly give me nightmares.
  • I blog Bitcoin, Entertainment and Technology at Fennx.com
  • I Developing BITP.in into a Bitcoin Services platform
  • Other projects you can learn about from my website at lancecameron.xyz or my freelance biz at bitvoxy.com
  • Plan to create a Web Design, WordPress, Web Development blog at my recent and first purchase on this site, SiteDiv.com
I do all that while freelancing via UpWork and working as a Support Agent and Community manager at InternetSolution.hk.

What are your short-term goals in the next year?
A: Learn More about the Domaining niche

What are your long-term goals in the next 5 years?
A: Have a valuable domain portfolio

What was your first domain you purchased?
A:YJCIMEDIA.com - it was y first company name idea but I let it expire before switching over to bitvoxy.com which is more memorable.

Why did you start investing in domains? Please tell us the story.
A: Ever since my discovery of the internet, I have had a fascination with branding and brandable names.
In short, as time went by and learning from my ventures in Free and Premium Web Hosting Business about The Purpose and value of domains, I eventually sought out trying to invest and develop domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NP and happy domaining.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back