Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lance Cameron

Established Member
Impact
What’s your name?
A: Lance Cameron

Where do you live?
A: The Caribbean island of Jamaica in a Town called Old Harbour not too far from the capital, Kingston

What’s your level of expertise?
novice, intermediate, expert, etc.
A: I would say novice in terms of domain sales but an expert in terms of purchases.

How much experience do you have in the domain industry?
years, experience, etc.
A:1+ year since I have only taken it seriously gradually.

What would you like to specifically learn first?
how to buy a domain, domain history, best selling strategies, government policies, etc.
A: domain history and strategies are my middle name

Are you currently working on any projects or ideas?
A: Multiple, Cronic idea generations tirelessly give me nightmares.
  • I blog Bitcoin, Entertainment and Technology at Fennx.com
  • I Developing BITP.in into a Bitcoin Services platform
  • Other projects you can learn about from my website at lancecameron.xyz or my freelance biz at bitvoxy.com
  • Plan to create a Web Design, WordPress, Web Development blog at my recent and first purchase on this site, SiteDiv.com
I do all that while freelancing via UpWork and working as a Support Agent and Community manager at InternetSolution.hk.

What are your short-term goals in the next year?
A: Learn More about the Domaining niche

What are your long-term goals in the next 5 years?
A: Have a valuable domain portfolio

What was your first domain you purchased?
A:YJCIMEDIA.com - it was y first company name idea but I let it expire before switching over to bitvoxy.com which is more memorable.

Why did you start investing in domains? Please tell us the story.
A: Ever since my discovery of the internet, I have had a fascination with branding and brandable names.
In short, as time went by and learning from my ventures in Free and Premium Web Hosting Business about The Purpose and value of domains, I eventually sought out trying to invest and develop domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hey Lance

Welcome to NamePros! keep learning, Good luck

•••
Hello Lance .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Sounds like you've got a handful of interesting niches to tempt you into buying a bunch of domains on those topics! lol .. Good luck keeping your spending down at the start!

I'm curious .. what's the domain game like in Jamaica? Do most people use .com, or Jamaica's ccTLD (which i'm not even sure what it is? lol)

Anyhow .. good luck going forward with your domains! :)

•••
Welcome-to-the-forum-(myway2fortune.info).png
Great intro @Lance Cameron!

•••
Hello Lance .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Sounds like you've got a handful of interesting niches to tempt you into buying a bunch of domains on those topics! lol .. Good luck keeping your spending down at the start!

I'm curious .. what's the domain game like in Jamaica? Do most people use .com, or Jamaica's ccTLD (which I'm not even sure what it is? lol)

Anyhow .. good luck going forward with your domains! :)

lol, .com are more dominant here due to the slow process involved in acquiring a local ccTLD which is restricted to the third level like yourname.xyz.jm and so on.
I ironically have a blog post being worked on concerning our local ccTLD which I hope to post soon once I believe the post is finished.

From Working at InternetSolutions.hk, I believe this is also this case with concerns to preference in the Chinese and Hong Kong market.

Last edited:
•••
Cool .. thanks for the info .. looking forward to hearing more about it.

I enjoy hearing stories about (I think it's) .io, where it's one guy you need to email who manually updates the whois information. Everybody seems to refer to him by name (which obviously I forget what it is now .. lol)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome @Lance Cameron :)
Good luck with your domaining endeavors!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello lance, nice intro, wish you the best, Welcome to Namepros. :)

•••
•••
Hello Lance...very nice intro...welcome and good luck!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Welcome to Namepros, and best of luck!

•••
Hey @Lance Cameron

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back