Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Hi Hru.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hihrusimha

New Member
Impact
0
please appraise this ultimate domain HiHRU.COM
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Does it mean something ?
I don't see particular value.
 
0
•••
it kind of means Hi, How R U?
Not a real common thing, but slightly known in internet shortspeak.

There's a little use to this name, but it's not hugely known, so I think there's reseller value but quite small, maybe in the mid - high xx range.

If an end user sees it and really gets the vibe, I could see you getting into the low - medium xxx from them, but probably not more than that, it's still a little too obscure.

These estimates are of course for just the domain name; I notice you've had it live for awhile, so if there is any traffic income then the estimates would have to be upgraded :)

PS: welcome to Namepros :hi:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back