Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hi from Poland

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Robin

New Member
Impact
0
Hello :)
My name's Magda, I live in Poland.
I'm new to domain business and hope to sell few domains.
I collect Zippo and work as a translator.
Cheers!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Cześć Magda :)

Witamy na forum


Good luck
 
0
•••
Hi Sir Robin,
I like Zippo too. But here, Zippo is very expensive,
at least for me ;)

What language do you translate?
 
0
•••
Hi Magda welcome to np
 
0
•••
Hya Magda,

Welcome to namepros, I'm trying to talk my daughter
into considering "languages" in her curriculum.

Good luck here at namepros ....
 
0
•••
Welcome Magda, nice to meet you :hi:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back