Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hi from another Newbie

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RvMartyn

New Member
Impact
0
Hello all,
Just a quick introduction, My name is martyn and I joined this forum hoping to learn something about domain names.
I recently bought a couple of domain names as an investment, but now I have learnt that you can turn domain names into revenue while you own them.
I am very new to domaining I normally stick to my on-line shops but have spread my self out into the world of domains, it seems daunting to me at the moment , so I will be asking fellow forum members for some help and advise if I may.
Look forward to meeting like minded people
Best regards to you all!!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hi there
welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Welcome to Name Pros Martyn
 
0
•••
:wave: welcome to NP
 
0
•••
:hi: :wave:
 
0
•••
:hi: Martyn and welcome to NamePros !
 
0
•••
Hi there and welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
Hi, Martyn.
Welcome here :xf.love:
 
0
•••
Hi Martin and welcome to the forum!
 
0
•••
Welcome to namepros
I will answer questions if i can
:)
 
0
•••
Welcome to namepros
:hi:
 
0
•••
Hello martyn, nice to meet you :hi:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back