IT.COM

Hi from anony

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

anony

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Hi @anony
WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
•••
Hello @anony !

A bit slow on the sell side... :)

Last edited:
•••
Hello @anony !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
Same I have one domain I need to sell called mongoliafood.com bought it reasonably cheap so don't mind if who I sell it to sells it on

•••
@anony: hmmm... looks like your third meet and greet thread in one day. What's going on? What was wrong with your first thread? (n)

•••
•••
Hello Anony, Welcome aboard. Happy domaining!

•••
•••
@anony: hmmm... looks like your third meet and greet thread in one day. What's going on? What was wrong with your first thread? (n)

Looking at his post, it looks like he's actually welcoming somebody else .. lol .. @Brian H

Anyhow .. welcome to everybody involved! ;)

•••
•••
:) Welcome to NP.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Welcome to NP Anony! Good luck with your future domaining adventures! :)

•••
Hello @anony, welcome to NamePros community.
Question was that, can we put auction with expiry time under 1 month?

I think you meant to ask, if you can hold an auction here for a domain name that is about to expire in a month. In that case, Yes you can. All you need to do is clearly mention the specific expiry date in the auction details.

If you would like to create an auction for your domain you must post at least the essential details as mentioned in the Domain Auctions Guide. Below is an example of minimal format, which is required.

Domain:
Registrar:
Renewal:
Starting Bid:
Bid Increments:
End Time:
Payment Options:

Feel free to take a look at my current auctions for NameCobra.com OR 255115.com, if you would like to see some live examples. Note that every auction might be a little different structure than the other, depending on additional terms, conditions and description, specific to that domain.

Additionally, since you are new here, I would recommend to spend some time reading the official rules of the forum. It will help you move around and interact in the forum, nice and smooth.

Goodluck.

•••
Welcome to NPs. It's good to have you join us.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back