Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hi Forum members

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
8
Hi everyone,
My name is Richard and I've just come across your forum for the first time and I've got to say, I really like what I see. This looks like a fantastic community of like-minded people. I'm honestly surprised I haven't come across this forum before because I've been interested in domain names for some time.
I'm still learning the industry and making all of the usual mistakes but I intend to learn from these mistakes. I'm sure this community will help me with this. In return, I will share what I learn to hopefully help other people avoid my mistakes.
I'm in the process of developing a website that I will use to buy and sell domains. I will let you guys know when it's live (end of July, I hope) I've used one of the new gTLD domains for this website which is exactly the same as my user name here: Folio.Domains
Anyway, I'm pleased to be a part of this community and I hope to make some good friends.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good luck Rich...
 
2
•••
Hey there Folio.Domains! Let me also welcome you to the forum! Good luck with your website
 
2
•••
Hi Ya Richard good luck with your .domains name !
 
2
•••
Hi Richard :) Welcome and good luck!
 
2
•••
Thank you guys. Your all very kind.
 
1
•••
Hi there Richard :) Good luck with everything
 
1
•••
1
•••
Welcome to the BEST domain community :)
 
0
•••
Always nice to meet another new person here :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back