Dynadot

Hi Everyone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi Boys & Girls,

Been a member for some time but first time I am posting on this forum. Started with domains in the 90's and have owned a lot of them. Lots of success in the past with domains and websites. Just trying to fire up my portfolio again after a few years out of the domain game. Will be buying and selling and sharing and trying to help anyone who wants it.

Cheers
chris

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Hope to work with you.

Best of luck!

•••
•••
Welcome Back, Kid:xf.cool:.

Hope to Learn something new.

•••
Hi Chris,

how come, you never jumped in since 2011?

Tomas

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Nice 2 see seniors here..Welcome Back. :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello hope you make some friends here ;)

•••
•••
•••
Hi Chris,

how come, you never jumped in since 2011?

Tomas
@eurorealtor By 2011 I kinda semi retired after 4 good years of domaining ;) .... was really active on digitalpoint....that was the forum back pre 2010.

•••
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!! Looking forward to meeting some of you along the way.

•••
•••
•••
Hi Chris,

Welcome. Ta for those some nice avails posts. Great way to start.

Being able to semi-retire after 4 years domaining, you must of had some good domain sales. Can you share a few?

Looking forward to seeing you round and about on NP :)

•••
•••
Hi Chris,

Welcome. Ta for those some nice avails posts. Great way to start.

Being able to semi-retire after 4 years domaining, you must of had some good domain sales. Can you share a few?

Looking forward to seeing you round and about on NP :)

@barcher thanks ... its all about adding value for others. Give before you ask. Same applies to domain sales. You can't sell something someone does not need or want (and if you do that where you get into problems). I sold made 3-4M in rev is 4 years. Probably 50% in domain/website sales and 50% in ad revenues. You can see a lot of my history over at Flippa and SEDO ....although I was mostly a buyer on Flippa and seller on SEDO. Tons of private deals :) I will share successes in time... ;)

•••
@christob Thanks Chris, I appreciate your answer and your good attitude in helping others :) Cheers.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back